Here I have collected some advice I have written when assisting on
some courses (and later).
- Some requirements (in swedish) in
order to get ones first programming assignments approved
(Programming Methodology, Computer Science).
- Some general advice on surviving the
project course Object Oriented Software.
- An attempt to get my students to produce better
reports in the Operating Systems
- Advice on Correct Language: Things to
remember in order to write correctly in both English and Swedish
when using both languages regularly.
- Books that every Computer Scientist
- A tutorial regarding what to keep in
mind when crafting one's CV and/or résumé.
Last modified 30 May 2001 by